This stylish Llandudno home is the perfect getaway house for a big family holiday - it can sleep up to 10 guests. It has 5 bedrooms (4 are en-suite), a pool, fantastic ocean and mountain views and is within walking distance of Llandudno beach.
Maori Villa is a 5 minute walk to the beach which is a popular surfing spot. There are also beautiful walks to do in the area. The shops are 10 minutes away by car. This is one of the most prestigious suburbs of Cape Town along the Atlantic Seaboard. The city centre is a 15 minute drive along our magnificent coast and we are close to many restaurants and shopping.
Expansive open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with panoramic views of the sea and mountains
The open plan lounge has a TV area with Satellite TV, fully equipped kitchen and a 12 seater dining table
Glass sliding doors open onto the patio/veranda with gas braai facility, comfortable seating and uninterrupted sea views
Big with lots of space to chill out, chat with friends, dine at the outside table and great for having barbecues and watching the sunset
Stairs lead down from the deck to the pool and garden below
- Main bedroom has a king sized bed with en-suite bathroom (bath, shower,basin and toilet) and opens up to look onto the pool.
- 2nd bedroom has a double bed and en-suite (bath, toilet, shower and basin). Opens up and looks out to the garden.
- 3rd bedroom has a double bed and en-suite (shower, toilet and basin).
- 4th bedroom has a double bed and en-suite (bath, shower, basin and toilet) and opens up to the garden.
- 5th bedroom has a double or single bed. The 5th bedroom is accessed by passing through the second bedroom.
There is a big pool with surrounding deck in a well established garden with outdoor furniture, sun loungers and outside shower.
Services and Extra Information
| 5 bedrooms, 4 en-suite
|| Sparkling pool with sun loungers
|| Gorgeous ocean views
| Satellite TV
|| Security System
| Property is approx 3300 sq feet in size
|| 350m / 5 minutes walk to Llandudno beach (according to Google Maps)
|| On site parking
Rates and Availability:
11 Jan 2018 to 14 Dec 2018: Please enquire. Owner works on a booking by booking basis (minimum 7 nights stay/payment)
Peak: 15 Dec 2018 to 10 Jan 2019: between R 10 000 and R 12 500 per night (minimum 10 night stay/payment)
“Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information herein, Llandudno Accommodation will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may result from your reliance hereon.”