This ultra-modern, spectacular & spacious villa is located in a prime position, hillside, with stunning ocean & sunset views over Camps Bay & Mountain
Boasting stunning interior design, five double bedrooms & a Studio Loft - all sea facing balconies, large garden & heated swimming pool, an ideal holiday retreat for a family or group of friends. Two full time housekeepers. Perfectly located 5 min walk to the beach & trendy Camps Bay promenade with many great restaurants.
The villa includes:
A large garden area and heated pool
Fantastic Ocean views from every bedroom
Outside lift / stair lift
Featuring a barbeque and upper deck terrace
Pool room with separate shower, relaxing area and large plasma TV
Security: Electric fence surrounding property. (Highly secured)
Internal & external alarm system linked to 24-hour emergency response company
Two housekeepers : Mon – Fri 9am to 4pm & Sat 9am to 12pm (excluding public holidays)
Uncapped Wi-Fi: ADSL internet connection with Wi-Fi throughout the property
Surround Sound: Bluetooth compatible Sonos system throughout villa & bedrooms
DSTV satellite television in all bedrooms
Garages: 2 lock-up garages with direct internal access to the villa
Temperature Control: Air-conditioned and heated bedrooms
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen featuring 5 plate gas cooker, 2 ovens, microwave, fridge/freezer, separate wine fridge & Nespresso Coffee machine
Large scullery with double sink, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier
Steward: Ensures that everything is in working order. Cleans the pool, maintains the garden, helps with luggage/shopping, is of general help to guests. Available six days a week.
House Keeper: Will clean the house, change linen/towels and is of general help to guests. Available six days a week.
1) SANDPIPER | Master King-size bed Sweeping views of Camps Bay and Lion’s Head Large outside balcony Separate lounge area with plasma TV & DSTV Huge bathroom with double vanity Double shower Roll-top bath Walk-in dressing room Shampoo, soap, towels and linen Air conditioned and heated
2) WAGTAIL | Double bed Balcony with sweeping views Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Double vanity Shower Shampoo, soap, towels and linen Air-conditioned and heated Built-in cupboards
3) FIREFINCH | Twin Twin beds, Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Shower. Dressing table-desk Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
4) STARLING | Double bed, Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Double vanity Shower Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
5) GANNET | Double bed, Plasma TV & DSTV. En-suite bathroom Shower Direct access to terrace Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
6) STUDIO LOFT / King sized bed, En-suite bathroom, Built-in cupboards, small living room with stunning direct ocean view, Plasma TV & DSTV & open kitchenette, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
WHAT WE HAVE IN PLACE FOR LOAD SHEDDING / POWER CUTS IN SA
We have uninterrupted power supply system but is only there to provide basic power/lighting/alarm.
Can be arranged for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pre booking is required.
MASSAGE AT THE VILLA:
Enjoy a relaxing massage at the villa during your stay, no need to visit a SPA. We have a professional massage therapist who specializes in different massages to help relax the mind and body.
PRE- SHOPPING AT ARRIVAL
Kindly note we have a lady who can pre-shop groceries & alcohol on your behalf prior to your arrival. Her fee is R350. Contact details will be shared after confirmation.
TOURS IN & AROUND CAPE TOWN
Kindly note, the host also run’s a tour business. If you are interested in any Tours, Transport or Activities in and around Cape Town during your stay, please don’t hesitate to let me know. All Tours and itineraries can be tailor-made.
'Definitely recommend!! What you see in photos is what you get - beautiful, spacious, comfortable, stylish villa with the magnificent view to the beach. The villa is located in the picturesque Camps Bay area which has a lot of nice cafes and bars. The area is safe and easy to access with the car. The manager organized a chauffeur service for our group so it was easy to get around. The house is sparkling clean, well equipped and has great amenities - stable wi-fi connection, pool, garden, coffee machine etc. Overall we had a great stay and our group was very satisfied with the house and their rooms, we would definitely stay there again. Thank you!'
Services and Extra Information
| Incredible ocean, mountain and sunset views|| 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, sleeps 12|| WIFI|
| Housekeeping|| Heated swimming pool|| Garden|
| Parking on premises|| Security system|| BBQ facilities|
| Airconditioned & heated bedrooms
Please enquire for availability
15 May to 31 July 2020: from R 9 000 per night (min 4 nights)
1 to 31 August 2020: from R 9 570 per night (min 4 nights)
1 to 27 Sept 2020: from R 10 125 per night (min 4 nights)
28 Sept to 20 Oct 2020: from R 10 690 per night (min 4 nights)
21 to 31 Oct 2020: from R 14 070 per night (min 4 nights)
1 to 10 November 2020: from R 17 440 per night (min 4 nights)
11 to 20 November 2020: from R 16 320 per night (min 4 nights)
21 Nov to 3 December 2020: Booked
4 to 15 December 2020: from R 18 670 per night (min 4 nights)
16 to 19 December 2020: from R 20 820 (min 4 nights)
20 December 2020 to 05 Jan 2021: from R 56 820 (min 10 nights)
Accommodation rates are the approximate price, per night. In some cases longer stays may reduce the rate. Shorter stays may increase the rate.
“Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information herein, Llandudno Accommodation will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may result from your reliance hereon.”